|Look up chora in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Chora may refer to:
- Chora, an alternative name of Naxos (city)
- Old capital of Alonnisos island
- Chora (Ios), capital of the island of Ios
- Chora (Kythira), capital of the island of Kythira
- Chora Sfakion, a town on the south coast of Crete
- Chora, Messinia, a small town in the Peloponnese
- Chora (woreda), a district in the Oromia Region of Ethiopia
- Chora, Iran, village in Gilan Province
- Chora District, in the Uruzgan province of Afghanistan
- Chora Church, a Byzantine church in Istanbul
- Khôra, Greek term used by Plato to describe neither being nor nonbeing
- All pages beginning with "Chora"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chora.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.