Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up chora in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Chora may refer to:
Chora (meaning the Town in Greek), is often used as the name of the main town on an island, following the common practice in Greece when the name of the island itself is the same as the name of the principal town.
- Chora, old capital of the island of Alonnisos
- Chora, village on the island of Folegandros
- Chora, capital of the island of Ios
- Chora, a small town in Messenia in the Peloponnese
- Chora, principal town on the island of Mykonos
- Chora, an alternative name for Naxos city on the island of Naxos
- Chora, principal town on the island of Patmos
- Chora Sfakion, a town on the south coast of Crete
- Chora (woreda), a district in the Oromia Region of Ethiopia
- Chora, Iran, village in Gilan Province
- Chora District, in the Uruzgan province of Afghanistan
- Chora Church, a Byzantine church in Istanbul
- Khôra, Greek term used by Plato to describe neither being nor nonbeing
- All pages beginning with Chora
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chora.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.