From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up chora in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Chora may refer to:
- Chora, an alternative name of Naxos (city), Greece
- Chora (woreda), a district in the Oromia Region of Ethiopia
- Chora, Iran, village in Gilan Province
- Chora District, in the Uruzgan province of Afghanistan
- Chora Sfakion, a town on the south coast of Crete, Greece
- Chora Kithira, the capital of the Greek island of Kithira
- Chora, Messinia, a small town in Peloponnese, Greece
- Chora Church, a Byzantine church in Istanbul
- Khôra, Greek term used by Plato to describe neither being nor nonbeing
- All pages beginning with "Chora"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chora.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.