|Look up chord in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Chord may refer to:
- Chord (music), an aggregate of musical pitches sounded simultaneously
- Guitar chord a chord played on a guitar, which has a particular tuning
- Chord (geometry), a line segment joining two points on a curve
- Chord (astronomy), a line crossing a foreground astronomical object during an occultation which gives an indication of the object's size and/or shape
- Chord (graph theory), an edge joining two nonadjacent nodes in a cycle
- Chord in truss construction – an outside member of a truss, as opposed to the inner "webbed members"
- Chord (aeronautics), the distance between the front and back of a wing, measured in the direction of the normal airflow. The term chord was selected due to the curved nature of the wing's surface
- Chord (peer-to-peer), a peer-to-peer protocol and algorithm for distributed hash tables (DHT)
- Chord (concurrency), a concurrency construct in some object-oriented programming languages
- Andrew Chord, a comic book character who is the former mentor of the New Warriors
- Chord Overstreet, American actor and musician
Chord may also refer to:
- Mouse chording or a chorded keyboard, where multiple buttons are held down simultaneously to produce a specific action
The Chords may refer to:
Chords may refer to:
- Chords (musician), a Swedish hiphop/reggae artist
- Animal taxonomy chordate (chordata) and eponymous notochord
- All pages beginning with "Chord"
- All pages with a title containing Chord
- Cord (disambiguation)
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chord.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.