|Look up choreography in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Choreography may refer to:
- Choreography, the process and result of designing movement sequences
- Choreography (dance), the process and result of designing dances
- N-body choreography, a solution to a particular case of the n-body problem in classical mechanics
- Service choreography, web services-related computing terminology
- Choreographed (Law & Order: Special Victims Unit), a TV episode
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Choreography.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.