|Region||Greater Accra Region|
|Elevation||39 ft (12 m)|
|• Summer (DST)||GMT|
Chorkor is a fishing village and a neighborhood in the Accra Metropolis district, a district in the Greater Accra Region of Ghana. The Chorkor oven got its name from here. Chorkor is a densely populated community. Ga-Dangme is the largest ethnic group in Chorkor, followed by Akan. Chorkor has electricity, water pipes, schools, and clinics. Chorkor is popularly known for being the birthplace of the Azonto dance.
- Accra Metropolis District
- Integration of Municipal Archived 2011-10-08 at the Wayback Machine. lumes.lu.se.
- Bonga processing. fao.org.
- Stephen Appiah endorses WASH United Campaign Archived 2012-03-31 at the Wayback Machine. wash-united.org.
- Strengthening the capicity. web.mit.edu.
- A comparative study of ethnic residential segregation in Ghana's two largest cities, Accra and Kumasi, by George Owusu and Samuel Agyei-Mensah.
- Welcome to the Bartlett Faculty of the Built Environment[permanent dead link]. ucl.ac.uk.
- "Ghana's Azonto Dance hits global entertainment stage". myjoyonline.com. Archived from the original on 10 May 2013. Retrieved 17 June 2013.