|Live album by ApologetiX|
|Recorded||3 August 2007 in Lisbon, Ohio|
Chosen Ones is the second live album & 14th album overall by Christian parody band ApologetiX. It was their last album to feature long-time lead guitarist & producer Karl Messner, who left in September 2007 to focus on his family.
In July 2007, ApologetiX fans were given a list of unreleased parodies & asked them to choose 10 favorites. ApologetiX then performed the chosen songs in front of a live audience in Lisbon, Ohio on 3 August 2007. ApologetiX also chose to rerecord two previously released tracks, as they thought the current live versions were superior to the originals.
All parodies were re-written by lead singer J. Jackson, with the exception of "Born-Again Child," which was based off a parody bassist Keith Haynie had written. "Born-Again Child" is the only parody that J. did not write solo.
- "Born-Again Child" - 3:56
- "Never Been To Spain (Yet)" - 3:49
- "Revelation" - 3:19
- "Search & You'll Get Saved" - 2:34
- "Get A Bite" - 4:21
- Parody of "Let It Ride" by Bachman-Turner Overdrive
- "Hell!" - 2:23
- "Hey, Zaccheus" - 3:36
- "Can't Eat Enough" - 3:27
- Parody of "Can't Get Enough" by Bad Company
- "Kosmik" - 7:31
- "Fly Away From Hell" - 3:23
- "Two-Time Baby/Lord'sHouse Blues" - 3:58
- "Narrow Way To Heaven" - 7:58
- J. Jackson: Lead vocals
- Karl Vaughn Messner: Lead guitar, background vocals, bass on "Get A Bite"
- Keith "Pack Man" Haynie: Bass, lead guitar on "Get A Bite"
- Jimmy "Vegas" Tanner: Drums, percussion
- Bill "Wild Thing" Hubauer: Keyboards, guitars, background vocals
- Produced by: Karl Messner