Chota may refer to:
- Chota (Cherokee town), which once existed in present-day Monroe County, Tennessee
- Chota, Ecuador
- Chota, Peru
- Chota Province, a province of the Cajamarca Region in Peru
- Chota (automobile), an English automobile
- Chota (footballer), Spanish footballer
- Roman Catholic Territorial Prelature of Chota, Peru
- a dialect of the Sadri language
- Platoon in Ukrainian; see sotnia
- Spanish slang for police
- Jamaican (patois) slang for the small skin flap between a man's anus and testicles
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chota.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.