Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up chrétien in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Chrétien may refer to:
- Chrétien de Troyes, 12th-century French poet
- Chrétien Le Clercq, 17th-century Roman Catholic missionary
- Chrétien-Louis-Joseph de Guignes (1759–1845), French merchant-trader, diplomat and scholar
- Gilles-Louis Chrétien (1754–1811) inventor of the physionotrace
- Chrétien Urhan (1790–1845), French musician and composer
- Henri Chrétien, (1879–1956), French astronomer and inventor
- Jean Chrétien (born 1934), 20th Prime Minister of Canada (serving 1993–2003), and former leader of the Liberal Party of Canada (serving 1990–2003) also:
- Jean-Guy Chrétien (born 1946), Canadian politician
- Jean-Loup Chrétien (born 1938), French astronaut
- Pierre Chrétien (1846–1934), French entomologist
- Todd Chretien (born 1969), contemporary U.S. activist
- Chrétien (crater), a lunar crater
- William Chretien (born 1916), former American sailor during World War II, received Purple Heart
In the French language, Chrétien is the masculine form of "Christian", as both noun, adjective or adverb.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chrétien.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.