Chris Attoh (born Christopher Keith Nii Attoh; 17 May 1979) is a Ghanaian actor, on-air personality, television presenter and producer. He is best known as "Kwame Mensah" in Nigerian soap opera Tinsel.
He was previously married to Damilola Adegbite, but was reported to be divorced in September 2017.. He re-married on Saturday 6 October 2018 to Bettie Jenifer at a private ceremony in North Kaneshie, Accra.
- An Accidental Zombie (Named Ted) (2018)
- A Trip to Jamaica (2016)
- "Happiness is a Four Letter Word" (2016)
- Flower Girl (2013)
- Journey to Self (2012)
- Single and Married (2012)
- Sinking Sands
- Six hours To Christmas
- Love and War
- Swings 
- Adeola Adeyemo (18 February 2012). "BN Saturday Celebrity Interview: 'The HOTTEST Nice Guy You'll Ever Meet!' – Ghanaian TV & Movie Star Chris Attoh of 'Tinsel' reveals ALL exclusively to BN". Bella Naija. Retrieved 18 August 2014.
- "EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: "Love is the one thing we will never comprehend…" CHRIS ATTOH- Ghanaian Actor, TV Host & M-NET's Tinsel TV Series Star". Archived from the original on 19 August 2014. Retrieved 18 August 2014.
- "Women Paint their Dreams on me - Chris Attoh". punchng.com. Archived from the original on 19 August 2014. Retrieved 18 August 2014.
- "Ghanaian actor Chris Attoh marries again [Photos]". Citi Newsroom. 2018-10-06. Retrieved 2018-10-07.
- "M.I congratulates Chris Attoh and Damilola Adegbite on engagement". thenet.ng. Retrieved 18 August 2014.
- "Exclusive: Chris Attoh opens up to BellaNaija about New Projects, Divorce from Damilola Adegbite & 'The Kindness Foundation". bellanaija. 25 September 2017. Retrieved 25 September 2017.
- Chris Attoh on IMDb
- Ameyaw Debrah, "Chris Attoh’s Son Celebrates First Birthday", YEN.
- Laila's Blog, "Damilola Adegbite removes husband’s name, unfollows him, and deletes all his photos from IG", Laila's Blog.
|This article about a Ghanaian actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|