Chris Attoh (born Christopher Keith Nii Attoh; May 17, 1979) is a Ghanaian actor, film director, on-air personality, television presenter and producer. He is best known as "Kwame Mensah" in Nigerian soap opera Tinsel.
He attended the New York Film Academy, Achimota School and Accra Academy. At Accra Academy, his classmates included the media businessman and radio personality Nathan Adisi. He then moved on to KNUST where he studied for a Bachelor of Art in Painting degree. He later went to London to study Banking and Securities.
Hosting of events
He co-hosted the 2016 edition of the Vodafone Ghana Music Awards with Naa Ashorkor and DJ Black. He was also the MC of the 2014 edition of F.A.C.E List Awards in New York City along with Sandra Appiah.
He was previously married to Damilola Adegbite, but was reported to be divorced in September 2017. He remarried on Saturday 6 October 2018 to Bettie Jennifer, a US-based businesswoman at a private ceremony in Accra.
- Sylvia (2020)
- The Perfect Picture
- The Perfect Picture – Ten Years Later (2020)
- In Line (2018)
- An Accidental Zombie (Named Ted) (2018)
- A Trip to Jamaica (2016)
- "Happiness is a Four Letter Word" (2016)
- Flower Girl (2013)
- Journey to Self (2012)
- Single and Married (2012)
- Bad Luck Joe
- Life and Living It
- A Soldiers Story 2; Return from the Dead
- Love and Cancer
- Love and War
- Moving On
- International Affairs
- The Rangers; Shadows Rising
- Sinking Sands
- One More Day
- The In-laws
- Potato Potatho
- All About Love
- Lovers Discretion
- James Town
- Six hours To Christmas
- Love and War
- Swings 
- Sinister Stepsister (2022) - Lifetime Movie Network
- A House Divided (U.M.C) 2019–2020
- Fifty – the series 2020
- BRAT TV 2020
- Tinsel (2008–2013)
- Shuga (season 3) (2013–2015)
- Adeola Adeyemo (18 February 2012). "BN Saturday Celebrity Interview: 'The HOTTEST Nice Guy You'll Ever Meet!' – Ghanaian TV & Movie Star Chris Attoh of 'Tinsel' reveals ALL exclusively to BN". Bella Naija. Retrieved 18 August 2014.
- "EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: "Love is the one thing we will never comprehend…" CHRIS ATTOH- Ghanaian Actor, TV Host & M-NET's Tinsel TV Series Star". Archived from the original on 19 August 2014. Retrieved 18 August 2014.
- "Women Paint their Dreams on me – Chris Attoh". punchng.com. Archived from the original on 19 August 2014. Retrieved 18 August 2014.
- "Ghanaian actor Chris Attoh marries again [Photos]". Citi Newsroom. 2018-10-06. Retrieved 2018-10-07.
- "Chris, Naa and DJ Black to host VGMA 2016 – Graphic Online". Graphic.com.gh. 2016-05-03. Retrieved 2019-05-14.
- "Industry Leaders in Business and Entertainment to be Honored at F.A.C.E List Awards". Black Enterprise. 2014-07-24. Retrieved 2019-05-13.
- "M.I congratulates Chris Attoh and Damilola Adegbite on engagement". thenet.ng. Archived from the original on 19 September 2014. Retrieved 18 August 2014.
- "Exclusive: Chris Attoh opens up to BellaNaija about New Projects, Divorce from Damilola Adegbite & 'The Kindness Foundation". bellanaija. 25 September 2017. Retrieved 25 September 2017.
- "Ghanaian actor Chris Attoh marries again [Photos]". Oct 6, 2018. Retrieved May 14, 2019.
- "Sparrow Production shoots 'Perfect Picture' movie again 10 years later". www.ghanaweb.com. 2019-10-09. Retrieved 2021-02-03.
- "Shirley Frimpong-Manso's 'Potato Potahto' makes it to Netflix – MyJoyOnline.com". www.myjoyonline.com. Retrieved 2021-02-03.
- "Movie starring Yvonne Nelson, Chris Attoh, Henry Adofo premieres November 25". Entertainment. Nov 22, 2017. Retrieved May 14, 2019.
- Chris Attoh at IMDb
- Ameyaw Debrah, "Chris Attoh’s Son Celebrates First Birthday", YEN.
- Laila's Blog, "Damilola Adegbite removes husband’s name, unfollows him, and deletes all his photos from IG", Laila's Blog.