|Full name||Christopher Howard Bibb|
3 June 1968 |
|Height||5 ft 9 in (175 cm)|
|Source: rugbyleagueproject.org englandrl.co.uk|
Christopher "Chris" Bibb (born 3 June 1968) is a professional rugby league footballer of the 1980s, and 1990s, playing at representative level for Great Britain, and at club level for Featherstone Rovers, and Wakefield Trinity (Heritage № 1054), as a Fullback, i.e. number 1.
County Cup Final appearances
Chris Bibb played Fullback, in Featherstone Rovers' 14-20 defeat by Bradford Northern in the 1989 Yorkshire County Cup Final during the 1989–90 season at Headingley Rugby Stadium, Leeds on Sunday 5 November 1989.
At club level, Bibb played for Featherstone Rovers. He holds the joint club record at Featherstone for most tries in a match, scoring six against Keighley on 17 September 1989. He also had a loan spell at Wakefield Trinity in 1993.
Bibb won a cap for Great Britain while at Featherstone Rovers in 1990 against New Zealand. He was part of the Great Britain Lions Tourists squad in 1990 and also played for GB under-21's and GB Colts teams.
- "Index entry". FreeBMD. ONS. Retrieved 15 June 2015.
- "Statistics at rugbyleagueproject.org". rugbyleagueproject.org. 31 December 2011. Retrieved 1 January 2012.
- "Records". Featherstone Rovers RLFC. Retrieved 7 July 2014.
- Fitzpatrick, Paul (4 December 1993). "Hasler repays Hull's coach as the Saints are run off their feet". The Guardian. London. p. 19.
- "Representative Players". Featherstone Rovers RLFC. Retrieved 7 July 2014.
|This English rugby league football biography is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|