December 17, 1970|
|Died||February 8, 2013
Marina Del Ray, California, United States
|Occupation||Film producer, film director|
Chris Brinker (December 17, 1970 – February 8, 2013) was an American film producer and director, known for his work in the film The Boondock Saints (1999), and also as an actor in a small role in that film. He was co-producer on Lonely Street (2008) and on The Boondock Saints II: All Saints Day (2009).
- "Boondock Saints Producer Chris Brinker Dead at 42, Unexpected Aortic Aneurysm". Radar Online. Retrieved February 9, 2013.
- "'Boondock Saints' producer Chris Brinker dies suddenly from aortic aneurysm". Entertainment Weekly. Retrieved February 9, 2013.
- "'Boondock Saints' Producer Chris Brinker Dead at 42". Inquisitr. Retrieved February 9, 2013.
- "Chris Brinker to be Presented Inaugural Robert Smalls Indie Vision Award", Beaufort Film Festival press release in Prolog, January 22, 2013
- Doniego de France, Eileen (October 11, 2013). "San Diego Film Festival Honors Hollywood Producer Judd Apatow". La Jolla Blue Book. Retrieved October 15, 2013.
- "Scholarship". Cbfilmfoundation.org.
|This article about an American film producer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|