Chris Brown (footballer, born 1992)
|Full name||Christopher Robert Brown|
|Date of birth||21 February 1992|
|Place of birth||Stockport, England|
|Height||6 ft 5 in (1.96 m)|
|Rochdale (Youth Team Manager)|
|2010||→ Droylsden (loan)||6||(0)|
|2010||→ Ashton United (loan)||4||(0)|
|2011||→ Hyde (loan)||2||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 21:25, 5 July 2011 (UTC)|
Christopher Robert "Chris" Brown (born 21 February 1992) is an English former professional footballer who now coaches for Rochdale as the club's Professional Development Phase Lead Coach (Youth Team Manager).
Brown made his debut on 1 September for Rochdale in their 2–1 home defeat to Bradford City in the Football League Trophy, replacing David Flitcroft in the 85th minute as a substitute. In August 2010, Brown was loaned to Northern Premier League side Ashton United, before being loaned out again to Hyde in March 2011. He signed for Droylsden in June 2011 and left the club in September 2013 by mutual consent. In October, he joined Mossley. November 2013, he joined Rochdale AFC Academy staff as the club's Youth Development Lead Coach after working part-time in the club younger age groups. After spending 3 years in the role, Rochdale AFC appointed him Youth Team Manager (May 2016).
- "Rochdale 1 - 2 Bradford". BBC Sport. 2009-09-01. Retrieved 2009-09-01.
- "Brown out on loan". Rochdale A.F.C. 27 August 2010. Archived from the original on 30 August 2010. Retrieved 27 August 2010.
- "Transfer Deadline Day News". hydefc.co.uk. 31 March 2011. Archived from the original on 6 June 2011. Retrieved 2 April 2011.
- "Announcements & News". Droylsden FC. Archived from the original on 26 March 2012. Retrieved 5 July 2011.
- "Mossley bolster their defence". NonLeagueDaily.com. Archived from the original on 29 October 2012. Retrieved 22 October 2012.
|This biographical article related to association football in England, about a defender born in the 1990s, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|