|This article relies largely or entirely upon a single source. (July 2012)|
Campbell during his tenure with the Packers in 2011.
|Date of birth:||September 22, 1986|
|Place of birth:||Chicago, Illinois|
|Height:||6 ft 5 in (1.96 m)|
|Weight:||328 lb (149 kg)|
|* Offseason and/or practice squad member only|
|Career highlights and awards|
|Career NFL statistics|
|Stats at NFL.com|
Chris Cardell Campbell (born September 22, 1986) is an American football offensive tackle in the National Football League (NFL), who is currently a free agent. He signed with the Green Bay Packers as an undrafted free agent in 2010. He played college football for Eastern Illinois University.
Green Bay Packers
Campbell signed with the Green Bay Packers as an undrafted free agent on April 25, 2010. On September 4, he was waived and then signed to the team's practice squad the next day. Campbell was released on September 23. On September 29, he signed with the practice squad again.
Campbell was released again on September 3, 2011. He signed again with the Packers' practice squad on November 7.
Campbell was waived on May 14, 2012.
- "Chris Campbell". Green Bay Packers. Retrieved 2011-02-07.
- SB Nation player bio
- McCauley, Kevin (May 14, 2012). "Green Bay Packers Sign Five Tryout Players, Cut Chris Campbell". AcmePackingCompany.com. Retrieved 2012-08-13.
- Jones, Mike (August 13, 2012). "Redskins add Chris Campbell, waive Darius Hanks". WashingtonPost.com. Retrieved 2012-08-13.
- Tinsman, Brian (August 13, 2012). "Redskins Sign Campbell, Waive Hanks". Redskins.com. Retrieved 2012-08-13.
- Campbell, Rich (August 27, 2012). "Redskins roster moves include Jammal Brown to reserve/physically-unable-to-perform list". WashingtonTimes.com. Retrieved 2012-08-27.
|This biographical article relating to an American football offensive lineman born in the 1980s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|