Chris Carter (linebacker)
Carter with the Washington Redskins in 2017
April 6, 1989 |
Los Angeles, California
|Height:||6 ft 1 in (1.85 m)|
|Weight:||240 lb (109 kg)|
|High school:||Fontana (CA) Kaiser|
|NFL Draft:||2011 / Round: 5 / Pick: 162|
|Career NFL statistics as of 2017|
Christopher Darnell Carter (born April 6, 1989) is an American football outside linebacker who is currently a free agent. He was drafted by the Pittsburgh Steelers in the fifth round of the 2011 NFL Draft. He played college football at Fresno State.
Second stint with the Colts
On March 16, 2017, Carter signed with the Washington Redskins. He was carted off the field in the fourth quarter of the Week 14 game against the Los Angeles Chargers. The following day, the team announced Carter suffered a fractured fibula. He was placed on injured reserve on December 12, 2017.
- Gantt, Darin. "Colts sign Dion Lewis and Chris Carter to active roster". Pro Football Talk. Retrieved 10 September 2014.
- Florio, Mike. "Bengals add linebacker Chris Carter". Pro Football Talk. Retrieved 3 December 2014.
- Sportrac.com. "Chris Carter contract". Retrieved March 17, 2016.
- "Ravens Release LB Chris Carter".
- "Indianapolis Colts Make Roster Moves".
- Czarda, Stephen (March 16, 2017). "Redskins Sign Linebacker Chris Carter". Redskins.com.
- Tesfatsion, Master (December 11, 2017). "Redskins' Chris Carter fractures fibula, Zach Brown undergoes MRI". WashingtonPost.com. Retrieved December 11, 2017.
- Czarda, Stephen (December 12, 2017). "Redskins Place Three On Injured Reserve, Sign Three To Active Roster". Redskins.com. Retrieved December 12, 2017.