Chris Corcoran (soccer)
|Full name||Christopher Corcoran|
|Date of birth||March 30, 1983|
|Place of birth||Weymouth, Massachusetts, United States|
|Height||5 ft 9 in (1.75 m)|
|2001–2004||St. John's University|
|2002||Cape Cod Crusaders|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
In 2002, he played for the Cape Cod Crusaders of the fourth division Premier Development League during the collegiate off season. In 2003, he spent the summer with the Brooklyn Knights. On January 14, 2005, the MetroStars selected Corcoran in the 3rd round (25th overall) in the 2005 MLS SuperDraft. Corcoran had difficulty recovering from two broken feet from his final game at St. John's and never saw first team time. He did play nine games with the reserves before being released on November 15, 2006. That winter, he had trials with Limavady United in Northern Ireland and Falkirk FC Scotland but did not qualify for a work permit. He returned to the United States to try out with the Columbus Crew. He was not offered a contract and on April 20, 2006, he signed with the Charleston Battery of the USL First Division.
In April 2009, Corcoran signed with Ekenäs Idrottsförening and played in 31 games and scored 10 goals while there for 2 seasons. On February 4, 2011, he left Ekenäs IF and signed with Gamlakarleby Bollklubb.
- Chris Corcoran on Playerhistory.com[dead link]
- Chris Corcoran - Williamson & Melendez - Attorneys at Law
- St. Johns player profile
- PDL Players in the 2005 MLS SuperDraft
- 2005 MLS Reserve Division Stats
- November 2005 Transactions
- Healthy Corcoran Looking to Join the Crew
- Charleston Signs Four
- Oavgjort med mersmak för Ekenäs IF i Åbo
- Chris Corcoran från Ekenäs IF till GBK | Yle Nyheter | svenska.yle.fi