Chris Cross (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Chris Cross (born 1952) is an English musician, best known as the bass guitarist in the new wave band Ultravox.
Chris Cross may also refer to:
- Chris Cross (magician) (born 1989), comedy contortionist, magician and escapologist
- ChrisCross, American comic book artist
- Christopher Cross (born 1951), American singer and songwriter
- Christopher Cross (album), his debut album
- Kris Kross, rap duo
- Christopher Cross, character from the film Scarlet Street
- Chris Cross (TV series), a 1993 UK television comedy series
- "Chris Cross" (Family Guy), an episode of Family Guy
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Chris Cross.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.