|Full name||Chris Erskine|
|Date of birth||8 February 1987|
|Place of birth||Rutherglen, Scotland|
|2014||→ Partick Thistle (loan)||15||(2)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 25 August 2015.
Chris Erskine (born 8 February 1987) is a Scottish professional footballer who plays for Dundee United in the Scottish Premiership as a midfielder. He has previously played for Partick Thistle, where he began his professional career, having joined from Scottish junior team Kilbirnie Ladeside in 2009.
He made his professional debut against Airdrie United,  and in his home debut against Berwick Rangers scored twice in a 5–1 victory. On 9 April 2011, Erskine scored two goals in ten minutes against Falkirk. On 17 March 2012, Erskine made his 100th appearance for Thistle and scored two goals in the 5–0 win at Palmerston Park over Queen of the South. He made a significant contribution to Partick Thistle's Championship winning season 2012–13.
On 16 April 2013 it was announced that he, along with Paul Paton, had signed a pre-contract agreement with Dundee United and would join at the start of the 2013–14 season. Erskine scored his first goal for Dundee United in a 4–0 win against St. Mirren.
- Partick Thistle
- "Jags sign up Kilbirnie midfielder". BBC Sport. 20 May 2009. Retrieved 7 November 2013.
- "Debut Match Report". ptfc.co.uk. 25 July 2009.
- "Home Debut Report". PTFC. 1 August 2009.
- "Partick Thistle's Chris Erskine and Paul Paton to join Dundee United". BBC Sport. 16 April 2013. Retrieved 7 November 2013.
- "Partick Thistle: Chris Erskine returns to Firhill on loan". BBC Sport. BBC. 20 January 2014. Retrieved 20 January 2014.
- McLeod, Liam (10 August 2014). "Aberdeen 0-3 Dundee Utd". BBC Sport. Retrieved 11 August 2014.
|This biographical article related to a Scottish midfielder is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|