|Full name||Christopher Estridge|
|Date of birth||September 21, 1989|
|Place of birth||Brownsburg, Indiana, United States|
|Height||5 ft 11 in (1.80 m)|
|2008–2009||Wake Forest Demon Deacons|
|2011||Chicago Fire Premier||14||(7)|
|2012||Real Salt Lake||0||(0)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of August 25, 2014.
College and Amateur
Estridge started his college soccer career at Wake Forest University in 2008, before moving to Indiana University in 2010. Estridge was named NSCAA All-American First Team and All-Big Ten Conference First Team in 2011.
Vancouver Whitecaps FC selected Estridge in the second round (No. 21 overall) of the 2012 MLS SuperDraft. However, he was cut by the club on February 17, 2012 during their pre-season and was later traded to Real Salt Lake in exchange for a conditional 2013 MLS Supplemental Draft pick on April 11, 2012.
|Club performance||League||Cup||League Cup||Continental||Total|
|USA||League||Open Cup||League Cup||North America||Total|
|2012||Real Salt Lake||Major League Soccer||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|2012-13||Rochester Rhinos||USL Pro||12||4||0||0||0||0||0||0||12||4|
|2014||Indy Eleven||North American Soccer League||2||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||2||0|
all Statistics as of April 21, 2014
- "Chris Estridge Profile - Wake Forest Official Athletic Site". Wakeforestsports.com. Retrieved 2012-08-21.
- Chris Estridge (1989-09-21). "Chris Estridge Profile - IUHOOSIERS.COM - Indiana University Athletics". Iuhoosiers.Com. Retrieved 2012-08-21.
- "United Soccer Leagues (USL)". Uslsoccer.com. Retrieved 2012-08-21.
- "Welcome Chris Estridge to the Rhinos". Doherty Soccer. 2012-07-12. Retrieved 2012-08-21.
- "Whitecaps Trade Rights to Fullback Chris Estridge to Salt Lake". Eighty Six Forever. 2012-04-11. Retrieved 2012-08-21.
- Kennedy, Paul (2012-06-28). "Western Conference clubs dump players 06/28/2012". SoccerAmerica. Retrieved 2012-08-21.
|This biographical article related to an American soccer defender is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|