This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Chris Jarrett (born 1956) is an American pianist and composer who has lived in Germany since 1985. Chris Jarrett is mainly performing as a solo pianist, with influences from classical music as well as from jazz improvisation. In addition to this, he is leading his quartet Four Free, and, since 2014, has begun extensive touring with the violinist Luca Ciarla and his quartet.
He was born in Allentown, Pennsylvania.
- "Tanz auf dem Vulkan" (1985, LP, Edition Collage)
- "Aufruf" (1988, LP, Edition Collage)
- "Fire" (1991, CD, Edition Collage)
- "Live in Tübingen" (1995, CD, Edition Collage)
- "Scenes & Preludes" (1999, CD, Level Green)
- "Short Stories for piano" (2001, CD, Edition Musikat)
- "Chris Jarrett Trio plays New World Music" (2002, CD, Edition Musikat)
- "Geträumtes Leben - Gelebter Traum (Score)" (2005, CD, Karl Heinz Heilig Film + Medienproduktion)
- "Tales of our Time (Four Free in Concert)" (2006, CD)
- "Wax Cabinet (Four Free)" (2009, CD, Edition Collage)
- "Russische Schauergeschichten" (2012, CD, Edition Musikat)
- "New Journeys" Improvisations for Organ (2014, Atrius Records)
- "Offshots" (Four Free) (2016, Juste une Trace)
- "What's Up?". San Antonio Express-News. October 25, 1997. Retrieved 29 June 2011.