Chris Jones (filmmaker)
|This article is being considered for deletion in accordance with Wikipedia's deletion policy.
Please share your thoughts on the matter at this article's entry on the Articles for deletion page.
Feel free to edit the article, but the article must not be blanked, and this notice must not be removed, until the discussion is closed. For more information, particularly on merging or moving the article during the discussion, read the guide to deletion.
|Born||Higher End, Metropolitan Borough of Wigan, Greater Manchester|
|Occupation||film director, screenwriter and educator|
Chris Jones is a British filmmaker and author.
He owns a film company called livingspirit. His movies include Gone Fishing and an upcoming feature Rocket Boy.
- The Runner – 1992, 90min Super16
- White Angel – 1995, 90min Super16
- Urban Ghost Story – 1998, 90min Super16 – Co-writer with Genevieve Jolliffe, Producer & Second Unit Director
- Rocket Boy (forthcoming)
- Gone Fishing – 2008, 13min 35mm – Writer and Director
- Full citations to follow:
Macgregor, James. "The Guerilla Filmmakers Handbook – by Chris Jones & Genevieve Jolliffe". Retrieved 2008-04-17.
Forte, Sabrina. RRP Magazine. Missing or empty
Wistreich, Nicol. "Gone Fishing BAFTA Premiere". Retrieved 2008-04-17.