Chris Jones (politician)
|Member of the Virginia House of Delegates
from the 76th district
|Preceded by||Robert Nelms|
|Born||S. Chris Jones
June 23, 1958
|Spouse(s)||Karen Hope Harrison|
|Alma mater||Randolph-Macon College
Medical College of Virginia
|Committees||General Laws (chair); Appropriations; Privileges and Elections|
S. Chris Jones (born June 23, 1958, in Suffolk, Virginia) is an American politician. A Republican, he was elected to the Virginia House of Delegates in November 1997. He currently[update] represents the 76th district, made up of parts of the cities of Suffolk and Chesapeake.
- Virginia House of Delegates 2009; Delegate S. Chris Jones
- "Virginia House of Delegates 2009; Delegate S. Chris Jones". Retrieved 2009-01-23.
- "Delegate Chris Jones; 76th Legislative District". (Constituent/campaign website)
- "Delegate Chris Jones (R-Suffolk)". Richmond Sunlight.
- "S Chris Jones". Virginia Public Access Project. Retrieved 2008-11-19.
- "Election Results". Virginia State Board of Elections. Archived from the original on June 17, 2010. Retrieved 2008-11-19.
|This article about a member of the Virginia House of Delegates is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|