Chris Kellogg (born May 11, 1972) is an American morning radio host, and a party and wedding dj. In November, 2013, Kellogg was named top air personality for Massachusetts, for the WMAS-FM "Kellogg Krew" morning show by the Massachusetts Broadcasters Association.
Early life and family background
Kellogg grew up in Suffield, Connecticut, and moved to eight different states hosting radio morning shows. He attended Suffield High School and graduated before being accepted a place at Ithaca College in Ithaca, New York, where he attended the Roy H. Park school of communications and majored in communication studies.
While he was a college student in Ithaca, New York, Kellogg became a part-time radio DJ at the college radio station, WICB. Upon graduation, Kellogg earned a night shift at WNKI, Wink 106 in Corning, New York. Kellogg's hosted his first full-time morning show a year later in Tupelo, Mississippi, at WWKZ. Kellogg is currently the morning host of The Kellogg Krew on 94.7 WMAS in Springfield, Massachusetts.
The Kellogg Krew Morning Show
It was while he was working at WCTZ-FM in Norwalk, Connecticut that Kellogg was hired by Citadel Broadcasting after a nationwide search for a new host in 2007. The Kellogg Krew morning show started on October 15, 2007 with co-hosts Dina McMahon and producer Lopez. Kellogg has interviewed many celebrities, including Bill Clinton, Martin Short, and a recent interview with Candy Spelling that was featured on Entertainment Tonight, and The Insider. Kellogg was the first radio host to interview Carrie Underwood after she became the winner of American Idol, Season 4.
Film Voice Over
Kellogg is involved with various charities, including the Children's Miracle Network. He has been involved with the organization since 2007. He is the radio host for the Children's Miracle Network radiothon which is held each year at Baystate Medical Center in Springfield, Massachusetts.
- "Springfield MA and Hartford CT Wedding DJ Chris Kellogg".
- "List of MBA Soundbites Awards 2013".
- "Chris Kellogg's Bio on Radio Online".
- "List of Radio Alumni from Ithaca College". Archived from the original on 2009-04-26. Retrieved 2009-06-14.
- "Chris Kellogg's Biography from 94.7 WMAS FM". Archived from the original on 2008-04-21. Retrieved 2009-06-14.
- "Why the Kellogg Krew Was On Entertainment Tonight". Archived from the original on 2011-07-07. Retrieved 2009-06-14.
- "Candy Spelling: Tori's Estrangement 'Killed' Aaron". Archived from the original on 2009-05-31. Retrieved 2009-06-14.
- ""Change Bandits" Wanted".
- "Geno Auriemma's Fore the Kids Charity Golf Tournament". Archived from the original on 2013-01-19. Retrieved 2011-07-06.
- "94.7 WMAS Website". Archived from the original on 2011-07-16. Retrieved 2011-07-06.