|Full name||Christopher Korb|
|Date of birth||October 8, 1987|
|Place of birth||Gates Mills, Ohio, United States|
|Height||5 ft 9 in (1.75 m)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of November 1, 2016.
Chris Korb (born October 8, 1987) is an American soccer player.
While playing for University School, his highschool, up until 2006, he was named all Ohio and team co-captain. Korb started his collegiate career at Xavier University in 2006, appearing in 18 games, with 15 starts, and totaling two assists. After the 2006 season, Korb transferred to the University of Akron. After sitting out the 2007 season with a quad injury, Korb started all the games Akron played from 2008 through 2010. He was a member of the Akron team that won the 2010 College Cup.
Korb was chosen in the second round, 31st overall, of the 2011 MLS SuperDraft by D.C. United. He signed a contract with the club on March 1, 2011, and made his professional debut on March 26 in a 2-1 loss to New England Revolution
University of Akron
- "Chris Korb". University of Akron. Retrieved January 29, 2011.[permanent dead link]
- 2009 Cleveland Internationals roster Archived September 29, 2011, at the Wayback Machine.
- 2008 Cleveland Internationals roster Archived June 10, 2011, at the Wayback Machine.
- 2007 Cleveland Internationals roster
- 2006 Cleveland Internationals roster
- "MLS SuperDraft Selections". Associated Press. Retrieved January 29, 2011.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on March 5, 2011. Retrieved 2011-03-02.
- Revolution hold back United in whistle-filled affair