Löwe with 1. FC Kaiserslautern in 2015
|Full name||Chris Jörg Löwe|
|Date of birth||16 April 1989|
|Place of birth||Plauen, East Germany|
|Height||1.71 m (5 ft 7 in)|
|Playing position||Left back|
|–2002||1. FC Wacker Plauen|
|2011–2013||Borussia Dortmund II||6||(0)|
|2013–2016||1. FC Kaiserslautern||99||(4)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 09:45, 3 January 2019 (UTC)|
Löwe began his career in the youth of 1. FC Wacker Plauen and Chemnitzer FC and was promoted in the 2007–08 season to the first team.
Löwe was sold to Borussia Dortmund for €200,000 and signed a four-year contract. Löwe earned his first competitive appearance for Dortmund in the 2011 DFL-Supercup against rivals FC Schalke 04 on 23 July 2011. In the club's league opener on 5 August 2011, Löwe started in the back four helping his side to a 3–1 victory over HSV.
1. FC Kaiserslautern
In 2013, Löwe was sold to 1. FC Kaiserslautern for €500,000 and signed a contract that will last to 2016.
In 2016, Löwe signed a pre-contract agreement with Huddersfield Town on a 3-year deal, having been out of contract in the summer at 1. FC Kaiserslautern. He made his debut for the Terriers in their 2–1 win over Brentford on 6 August 2016. Löwe scored his first goal for Huddersfield scoring the opener in a 2–1 win over Barnsley on 20 August 2016. Löwe helped Huddersfield progress to the Championship Playoff Final in a penalty shoot out against Sheffield Wednesday in a 4-3 win as the tie ended 1-1 on aggregate on 17 May 2017. He then went on to score in the penalty shootout against Reading FC at Wembley Stadium which resulted in a 4-3 win after drawing 0-0 in 120 minutes, gaining Huddersfield promotion to the Premier League on 29 May 2017.
- As of 3 January 2019
|Club||Season||League||National Cup||League Cup||Other||Total|
|Chemnitzer FC||2008–09||Regionalliga Nord||17||1||0||0||—||—||17||1|
|Borussia Dortmund II||2011–12||Regionalliga West||5||0||—||—||—||5||0|
|1. FC Kaiserslautern||2012–13||2. Bundesliga||14||0||0||0||—||2||0||16||0|
- Appearances in Championship play-offs
- "Updated squads for 2017/18 Premier League confirmed". Premier League. 2 February 2018. Retrieved 11 February 2018.
- "Borussia Dortmund 3 - 1 Hamburg SV". ESPN Soccernet. 5 August 2011. Archived from the original on 26 October 2012. Retrieved 3 July 2012.
- "Huddersfield Town 2-1 Barnsley". BBC. 20 August 2016.
- "Sheffield Wednesday 1-1 Huddersfield Town (agg: 1-1, 3-4 pens)". BBC. 17 May 2017.
- "Huddersfield Town 0-0 Reading (4-3 pens)". BBC. 29 May 2017.
- "C. Löwe". Soccerway. Perform Group. Retrieved 29 September 2018.
- Chris Löwe at Soccerway
- Woodcock, Ian (29 May 2017). "Huddersfield Town 0–0 Reading". BBC Sport. Retrieved 26 May 2018.
|This biographical article related to association football in Germany, about a defender born in the 1980s, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|