Lewis-Harris with the Cincinnati Bengals in 2015
|No. 31 Baltimore Ravens|
|Date of birth:||February 11, 1989|
|Place of birth:||Riverdale, Georgia|
|Height:||5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)|
|Weight:||180 lb (82 kg)|
|High school:||Smyrna (GA) Campbell|
|Career NFL statistics as of Week 4, 2016|
Chris Lewis-Harris (born February 11, 1989) is an American football cornerback for the Baltimore Ravens of the National Football League (NFL).. He was signed by the Cincinnati Bengals as an undrafted free agent in 2012. He played college football at Tennessee-Chattanooga.
High school career
He attended Campbell High School in Smyrna, Georgia. He was selected to the Associated Press first team All-State as a defensive back. He was also named for Cobb County Defensive Back of the Year.
He was an All-conference defensive back while at Tennessee-Chattanooga. He played 44 games and started 38 of them as a Cornerback and Safety.
On July 26, 2012, Lewis-Harris signed with the Cincinnati Bengals as an undrafted free agent. On August 31, 2012, he was released. On September 1, 2012, he was signed to the practice squad. On September 29, he was promoted to the active roster after the team waived tight end Richard Quinn. On October 2, 2012, he was waived after the team re-signed tight end Richard Quinn. On October 4, 2012 He was re-signed to the practice squad. On December 28, 2012, He was promoted to the active roster after the team placed Mike Nugent on Injured reserve due to a calf injury.
On December 5, 2015, Harris was waived by the Cincinnati Bengals. On December 8, 2015, the Cincinnati Bengals signed Harris to their practice squad. On December 24, 2015, he was promoted to the active roster.
On November 3, 2016, Lewis-Harris was released by the Bengals.
On November 4, 2016, Lewis-Harris was claimed off waivers by the Ravens.
- "Tennessee-Chattanooga profile". gomocs.com.
- "Cincinnati Bengals Sign Rookie Cornerback Chris Lewis-Harris". cincyjungle.com. Retrieved July 26, 2012.
- "Burfict joins seven WRs on roster". bengals.com. Retrieved August 31, 2012.
- "Bengals add to practice squad set as roster stays pat". bengals.com. Retrieved September 1, 2012.
- "Lewis-Harris added to roster; Quinn waived". cincinnati.com. Retrieved September 29, 2012.
- "Bengals Waive corner-back Chris Lewis-Harris and re-sign tight-end Richard Quinn". cincyjungle.com. Retrieved October 2, 2012.
- "Cincinnati Bengals re-signed corner-back Chris Lewis-Harris to the Practice Squad". cincyjungle.com. Retrieved October 4, 2012.
- "Nugent placed on IR, Lewis-Harris called up". cincinnati.com. Retrieved December 28, 2012.
- "Bengals waive Lewis-Harris, promote Troy Hill". Cincinnati.com. Retrieved 2015-12-07.
- "Bengals sign Chris Lewis-Harris to practice squad". Cincy Jungle. Retrieved 2015-12-25.
- "Bengals waive Troy Hill, sign Chris Lewis-Harris to 53-man roster". WLWT. Retrieved 2015-12-25.
- "Bengals Waive CB Chris Lewis-Harris". November 3, 2016.
- Ryan, Mink (November 4, 2016). "Ravens Waive Will Davis, Claim CB Chris Lewis-Harris Off Waivers". BaltimoreRavens.com. Retrieved November 5, 2016.