||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (December 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Chris Lynch (born July 2, 1962) is an American writer of books for young people. His works include Inexcusable, a finalist for the U.S. National Book Award for Young People's Literature, and Iceman,"The Right Fight", Shadow Boxer, Gold Dust, and Slot Machine, all ALA Best Books for Young Adults; Freewill was also a runner-up for the Michael L. Printz Award. Some of his works are intended for a high school level audience; some for children and younger teenagers.
His short story "The Pellet in the paint can" has been included in the collection Guys Write for Guys Read. (New York: Viking, 2005), and "Arrangements" was included in No Such Thing as the Real World (Harper Collins, 2009 ISBN 978-0-06-147058-5).
- Cyberia (Scholastic Press, 2008, ISBN 978-0-545-02793-9) held in over 500 libraries according to WorldCat  and Cyberia #2: Monkey See, Monkey Don't (Scholastic Press, 2009 ISBN 978-0-545-02794-6)
- "The Big Game of Everything (Harper Teen, 2008) held in about 600 libraries according to WorldCat 
- "Me, dead Dad and Alcatraz" (HarperCollins, 2005, ISBN 978-0-06-059710-8) held in over 500 libraries according to WorldCat 
- Sins of the Fathers (Harper Tempest, 2006)
- Inexcusable (Atheneum Books for Young Readers, 2005) held in about 1700 libraries according to WorldCat 
- Korean translation: 용서할수없는 / Yongsŏ halsu ŏmnŭn (메타포, Sŏul-si : Metʻapʻo, 2008.)
- The gravedigger's cottage 2005
- Who the man 2002
- All the old haunts 2001
- Freewill (Harper Teen, 2001, ISBN 978-0-06-447202-9) held in about 1600 libraries according to WorldCat
- Reviews: Horn Book, Chicago Tribune, Kirkus Reviews
- German translation: Nenn es wie du willst (Hamburg : Carlsen, 2003)
- Gold dust 2000 held in about 1400 libraries according to WorldCat
- Extreme Elvin 1999
- Whitechurch 1999
- He-Man Women Hater's Club
- The Wolf Gang 1998
- Johnny Chesthair 1997
- Ladies Choice 1997
- Scratch and the Sniffs 1997
- Babes in the Wood
- Little Rascals 1994
- Mick and Dog eat dog 1996
- Blood relations 1996
- Political timber 1996
- Slot Machine 1995
- Iceman 1994
- Gypsy Davey 1994
- Italian translation: Davey il vagabond (Milano : Mondadori, 2001)
- Shadow Boxer 1993
- "Vietnam: I Pledge Allegiance" 2011
- "Vietnam: Sharpshooter" 2012
- "Vietnam: Free-Fire Zone" 2012
- "Vietnam: Casualties Of War" 2013
- "Vietnam: Walking Wounded" 2014
- "World War II: The Right Fight" 2013
- "World War II: Dead In the Water" 2013
- "World War II: Alive And Kicking" 2014
- Chris Lynch at the Internet Speculative Fiction Database (ISFDB). Retrieved 2014-02-12.
- Scieszka, Jon, ed. (2005). Guys Write for Guys Read. New York: Viking.
- "Cyberia (Book, 2008)". [WorldCat.org]. Retrieved 2012-02-22.
- "The big game of everything (Book, 2008)". [WorldCat.org]. 2011-06-03. Retrieved 2012-02-22.
- "Me, dead Dad & Alcatraz (Book, 2005)". [WorldCat.org]. 2011-10-25. Retrieved 2012-02-22.
- "Inexcusable (Book, 2005)". [WorldCat.org]. 2011-11-02. Retrieved 2012-02-22.
- Chris Lynch at the Internet Speculative Fiction Database
- Chris Lynch at Library of Congress Authorities, with 42 catalog records
|This article about a children's author from the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|