|Alma mater||University of Florida
Santa Clara University
|Known for||Co-founder of Nvidia|
He received a B.S. degree in 1983 in electrical engineering from the University of Florida and an M.S. degree in 1986 from Santa Clara University. In 2008, he received the Distinguished Alumni Award from Santa Clara University and received Distinguished Alumni Award from University of Florida College of Engineering in 2013.
Early in his career, he worked for Hewlett-Packard and Sun Microsystems. He co-founded Nvidia in April 1993 with Curtis Priem and Jen-Hsun Huang and is still a Senior Vice President for Engineering and Operations.
- Corporate biography of Malachowsky, NVIDIA, retrieved 2010-03-10.
- ECE Academy 2009 Inductees, Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of Florida, retrieved 2010-03-10.
- NVIDIA Founder Shares Secrets of Success Archived May 13, 2010, at the Wayback Machine., Horizons in Engineering, Santa Clara University School of Engineering, Winter 2009. Retrieved 2010-03-10.
- 15 years in 3D: NVIDIA cofounder Chris Malachowsky speaks, Jon Stokes, Ars Technica, September 3, 2008. Retrieved 2010-03-10.
- Age of Nvidia, Daniel Drew Turner, Salon.com, May 15, 2002. Retrieved 2010-03-10.
|This article about a United States businessperson is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a United States engineer, inventor or industrial designer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|