14 June 1988
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
Christopher "Chris" Milligan (born 14 June 1988 in Brisbane, Queensland) is an Australian actor. He has appeared in numerous television series and is best known for his role as Kyle Canning in the soap opera Neighbours.
Milligan is studying at Melbourne's Film & Television Studio International. In 2008, Milligan began his acting career in the soap opera Neighbours, playing the character of Kyle Canning. In January 2011, it was announced that Milligan would be promoted to regular cast member. In 2009, he played a cameo role as a student on the Australian police drama Rush. In late 2009, Milligan filmed thirteen episodes on the television series Dead Gorgeous in which he played main character, David. He played a part in the HBO miniseries The Pacific for all ten episodes.
Milligan will return to Neighbours reprising his role of Kyle for a brief stint in September 2016
|Neighbours||2008–16||Kyle Canning||Regular role|
|Winners & Losers||2011||Liam McMahon||Episode: "Those People in the Paper"|
- "Queensland actors making their mark in Melbourne". The Courier-Mail. Queensland Newspapers. 20 October 2008. Retrieved 15 July 2010.
- "Old favourites return!". TV Week. ACP Magazines: 22–23. 1–7 January 2011.
Kyle (Chris Milligan), will be playing a much more prominent role in Erinsborough this year, with Chris signing on as a regular cast member.
- "Airdate: Dead Gorgeous". TV Tonight.com.au. 17 March 2010. Retrieved 22 June 2010.
- "Chris Milligan". IMDB. Retrieved 22 June 2010.
- "Dr Karl - LFC visit means so much". LFC Tour.
- Nutkins, Kirsty (20 September 2014). "Neighbours' Jenna Rosenow: 'The show is iconic'". Daily Express. Retrieved 22 September 2014.
|This article about an Australian actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|