Chris Nunez is an American tattoo artist. He is the owner of Handcrafted Tattoo And Art Gallery, a tattoo shop located in Miami, Florida, and a judge on the Spike TV network's reality competition, Ink Master, in which tattoo artists compete in challenges assessing their tattoo and related artistic skills. Previously, Nunez was one of the featured tattoo artists on TLC's reality television program Miami Ink.
After being a graffiti artist, Nunez switched to tattooing, though even after opening a tattoo shop with friends continued to do part-time construction work. He was the owner of Handcrafted Tattoo And Art Gallery in Miami, Florida. He and Ami James later opened Love Hate Tattoos on Miami Beach.
He was a cast member of the TLC network's reality show Miami Ink, and later became a judge on the Spike network's reality competition, Ink Master, in which tattoo artists compete in challenges assessing their tattoo and related artistic skills.
He is a partner in the media corporation Ridgeline Empire, which operates the subsidiaries Ink Skins and Upset Gentlemen and an animation studio with two animated series in development as of 2014: Hoodbrats and Toothians.
- "Meet Chris Nunez". Miami Ink official site (TLC). Retrieved September 21, 2014.
- Love Hate Tattoos (official site). Retrieved on September 21, 2014.
- Stephenson, Geoffrey (Date n.a.). "Darren Brass of Miami Ink". Prick. Retrieved September 21, 2014. Check date values in:
- "Meet Chris Nunez". Ink Master (Spike). Retrieved September 21, 2014.
- Chris Nunez at IMDb
- Lightstone, Miranda (n.d.). [- http://www.askmen.com/celebs/interview_300/313_15-questions-with-chris-nunez.html "15 Questions With Chris Nunez"] Check
value (help). AskMen.com. Retrieved September 21, 2014.
|This article about an artist from the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|