||This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (February 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Occupation||Pastor, faith healing minister, television host and author|
|Net worth||$30–50 million (2011, Forbes)|
Chris Oyakhilome (known popularly as "Pastor Chris") is a Nigerian Christian minister who is the founding president of Believers' Loveworld Incorporated, also known as "Christ Embassy", a Bible-based Christian ministry headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria.
His ministry runs several arms including the Healing School, Rhapsody of Realities (likely the most translated book in the whole world, 667 translations), and an NGO called the Innercity Missions for Children as well as three Christian television channels: LoveWorld TV, LoveWorld SAT and LoveWorld Plus. Oyakhilome's television programs feature his faith healings, miracles and large meetings which his ministry organises around the world, with gatherings of over 2.5 million people in a single night's event.
Oyakhilome's ministry has expanded rapidly beyond the coasts of Nigeria and South Africa, and he now holds large meetings in the United Kingdom and the United States and has Healing school sessions in South Africa and in Canada. Oyakhilome has a strong following especially among youths  and is notable for organizing the Night of Bliss South Africa at the FNB Stadium in Johannesburg. Oyakhilome also has a strong following among ministers of the gospel in other ministries through his International School of Ministry, which held one of its Ministers' Network Conferences recently with 5000 ministers in attendance from 145 countries, in Johannesburg, South Africa.
Oyakhilome runs a global prayer network using social network platforms to send messages to Christians around the world regularly. He currently has over 1.2 million followers on Twitter, over 30 million followers on his own social networking website called Yookos and his personal smartphone messenger called KingsChat  Oyakhilome is also the author of the daily devotional "Rhapsody of Realities". It is currently available in 667 languages  and distributed in all countries of the world. It ranks as the second most translated book in the world. Oyakhilome also hosts Higher Life conferences in Nigeria, Ghana, South Africa, UK, US and Canada.
Oyakhilome's Future Africa Leaders Award is an initiative aimed at exploring and expanding the leadership potential in Africa and for Africa, by identifying, celebrating and supporting young Africans who have demonstrated exemplary leadership by impacting their generation positively through education, youth empowerment and mentoring, and through other projects aimed at building young people and preparing them for a positive future. Over 40 young Africans have been awarded from 2013 till date.
Oyakhilome has been the target of the government's scrutiny for his meetings and alleged miracles. Oyakhilome has also been a target of criticism by the Treatment Action Campaign for his support of faith healing to cure HIV. In addition, in 2016, the South African government threatened to jail Oyakhilome if his organization does not reveal what they do with all the donations they receive.
- "The Five Richest Pastors In Nigeria". Forbes.com. 2011-06-22. Retrieved 2015-08-11.
- "Pastor Chris Oyakhilome… definitely a Crowd Magnet!!". TheShoutsBlog. Retrieved 2009-06-10.
- "Ambrose Alli University Honours Chris Oyakhilome With Doctorate Degree". InformationNigeria. Retrieved 2015-06-11.
- "Pastor Chris Oyakhilome pledges N1billion to Nigeria University". Ghanaweb.com. Retrieved 2015-10-24.
- "Pastor Chris' Ministrations at IEYC 2015 (Session II)". Loveworldnews.com. Retrieved 2015-04-08.
- "We attend Pastor Chris’ Night of Bliss". DRUM. 2011-03-16. Retrieved 2015-08-11.
- "Welcome Luncheon at ISM Ministers' Network Conference". Loveworldnews.com. 2016-04-12. Retrieved 2016-05-01.
- "Stats and Ranking for Pastor Chris". Twitaholic. Retrieved 26 August 2013.
- "KingsChat on Google Play". Google. Retrieved 2016.
- "Rhapsody of Realities NOW in 660 Languages". Loveworldnews.com. Retrieved 2015-10-28.
- "Rhapsody of Realities NOW in 660 Languages". Loveworldnews.com. Retrieved 2015-10-19.
- "Report: 2014 Future Africa Leaders’ Awards". Loveworldsat.org. Retrieved 2015-01-12.
- "Televangelists told to verify miracles or pull the plug". The Times (South Africa). Retrieved 2015-08-11.
- Treatment Action Campaign (2 August 2010). "ETV promoting AIDS quackery". Politicsweb.
- "South Africa threatens to jail Pastor Chris Oyakhilome". The Premium Times (South Africa). Retrieved 2016-01-01.