This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Chris Pig (born Christopher Rogers, 1965) is a British printmaker. His work is in the collection of the Victoria and Albert Museum. Rogers attended Exeter College of Art and Design (now Exeter School of Art) in the mid-1980s and began to refer to himself by the surname 'Pig' at this time; his stated reason being - as a (then) soi-disant anarchist - his anti-police sentiments (the term 'pig' being a derogatory British colloquialism for a policeman, dating from the 19th century). Chris Pig is a sometime member of East London Printmakers, "an artist group based in Hackney" that "boast[s] international names".
In a review of a show in Atlanta, Catherine Fox wrote "Pig is a master of stagecraft. ... The crisp lines, bottomless black planes and complex details in these prints demonstrate his technical command."
Society of Wood Engravers 'Originals' 2009 Award (joint winner with Hilary Paynter) 
- Ambit 196, 2009, illustration for "Listener" by Sonja Besford
- Ambit 195, 2008, front cover and "Mice"
- Ambit Magazine, Summer & Autumn 2006 
- I couldn't Paint Golden Angels, autobiography of Albert Meltzer 
- Despite Anything, short stories and other writings by Mark Whittaker 
- Starting From Scratch, Printmaking Today, Summer 2005 
- Culture Surfing, interview, Creative Loafing, Atlanta 
- Beautifully Revealing, Concealing, by Jerry Cullum, Atlanta Journal 
- Fox, Catherine (16 Feb 2007). "At last, a haven printmakers can call their own". The Atlanta Journal-Constitution. Retrieved 29 December 2015.
- "Calavera E.L.P". Victoria and Albert Museum. Victoria and Albert Museum. Retrieved 29 December 2015.
- Sheerin, Mark (16 March 2011). "East London Printmakers bring multidisciplinary show to London's Freud Museum". Culture 24. Retrieved 29 December 2015.
- Fox, Catherine (18 Mar 2007). "Outcasts come out of the dark; tiny vistas tower". The Atlanta Journal-Constitution. Retrieved 29 December 2015.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2009-06-19. Retrieved 2009-07-17.
- "Home – Ambit magazine".
- "I couldn't paint golden angelsby Albert Meltzer".
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2009-04-14. Retrieved 2009-07-10.
- Lede Limited (29 December 2015). "Printmaking Today Contemporary Graphic Art Worldwide - Printmaking,Artists,Prints,Limited edition fine art printing,Original Print,Contemporary graphic Art,Relief".
- "AJC.com: Atlanta News, Sports, Atlanta Weather, Business News".