|Full name||Christopher Scott Plummer|
|Date of birth||12 October 1976|
|Place of birth||Isleworth, England|
|Height||6 ft 2 in (1.88 m)|
|Peterborough Sports (Manager)|
|?–1994||Queens Park Rangers|
|1994–2003||Queens Park Rangers||62||(2)|
|2002||→ Bristol Rovers (loan)||2||(0)|
|2006||→ Grays Athletic (loan)||3||(0)|
|2006||→ Rushden & Diamonds (loan)||2||(0)|
|2007–2012||Peterborough Northern Star||?||(?)|
|2009–2012||Peterborough Northern Star|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
Christopher Scott "Chris" Plummer (born 12 October 1976) is an English former professional footballer, and former manager of Conference North side Corby Town and current manager of Peterborough Sports.
Plummer made his QPR début in May 1996 vs Nottingham Forest and played 62 league games and scored 2 goals before leaving Loftus Road for Barnet in 2003.
In December 2006, he retired aged 30 to work in financial services. He played semi-professional football for Peterborough Northern Star in the United Counties League, until May 2009, when he was announced as the new manager of Northern Star, following Tommy Cooper's move from the dug-out to the board room as he becomes the club's new Director of Football. He left the club in May 2012.
- Hugman, Barry J., ed. (2003). The PFA Footballers' Who's Who 2003/2004. Queen Anne Press. p. 339. ISBN 1-85291-651-6.
- "Posh star Plummer quits football". BBC Sport. December 13, 2006. Retrieved 2007-12-14.
- "Plummer leaves Northern Star". NonLeagueDaily.com. 22 May 2012. Retrieved 22 May 2012.
- "Chris Plummer has tendered his resignation at Corby Town". Non-League Bets. August 21, 2013. Retrieved August 21, 2013.