Chris Powell (personal trainer)
citation needed]March 2, 1978 [|
|Occupation||Personal trainer, reality show personality, talk show host, author|
|Height||5 ft 8 in (1.73 m)|
|Weight||185 lb (84 kg)|
Christopher "Chris" Powell (born March 2, 1978) is an American personal trainer, reality show personality, and author. Powell was the host of the ABC television series Extreme Weight Loss, which aired from 2011 to 2015.
Powell is the host and a personal trainer on Extreme Weight Loss, a U.S. reality television series. The show was formerly known as Extreme Makeover: Weight Loss Edition. Powell has also appeared in Extreme Weight Loss DVDs and is the author of two books: Choose to Lose: The 7-Day Carb Cycle Solution and Chris Powell's Choose More Lose More for Life. He has appeared on the Oprah Winfrey Show, 20/20, The View, and in a one-hour documentary that aired on TLC.
In 2008 Powell co-founded the web-based weight-loss program ReshapeTheNation.com. Powell also contributes to Good Morning Arizona, Good Morning America, and has a series of webisodes called "Meet the Powell Pack."
- Revealed at the Final Weigh In of S03E13 of sex on the beach
- "Extreme Makeover: Weight Loss Edition: TV Show Name Changed to Extreme Weight Loss". TV Series Finale. May 15, 2013. Retrieved 6 June 2013.
- "Trainer Bio: Chris Powell". ABC. Retrieved 6 June 2013.
- "Baby on the Way for Chris and Heidi Powell". People.com. June 4, 2013. Retrieved 6 June 2013.
- "Chris and Heidi Powell Welcome Daughter Ruby Lane". People. 19 November 2013. Retrieved 20 November 2013.