|Birth name||Christopher Lee Rios Jr.|
|Born||November 15, 1993|
The Bronx, New York, U.S.
Rivers is the son of Christopher Lee Rios, better known as Big Pun, and his wife, Liza Rios. He is the youngest of three children. His father died on February 7, 2000 when Rivers was six. He grew up in many parts of the Bronx, NY. Rivers initially started pursuing a hip hop career when he was eight and then professionally at eighteen.
Chris Rivers began his music career in 2002 as a member of a group called 3 Down. 3 Down consist of members Baby Pun, Ray Ray (Benzino's son) & Lil James, they released a single called Baby Boo that featured Brenda Russell. The group disbanded right after their single.
Chris Rivers has had collaborations with various artists including Wu Tang Clan, The Lox, Termanology, Vinnie Paz, Chino XL, Joell Ortiz, Canibus, and Cormega  He was originally known as Baby Pun. His style is said to be similar to that of his father.
- Untitled Album (2002) (w/3 Down)
- Wonderland of Misery (2013)
- Wonderland of Misery 2: The Good King (2014)
- The Good King EP (2014)
- Medicated Consumption (2016)
- Medicated Consumption 2.0. The Refill (2016)
- Delorean (2017)
- "Christopher Lee Rios Jr. Reminisces About His Father, Discusses Abuse & Not Knowing Fat Joe". Hot 97. June 5, 2013. Retrieved May 5, 2018.
- Vibe (2015-06-06). "Big Pun's Son Drops New 'You Ain't Recognized' Freestyle". Vibe.com. Retrieved 2016-09-09.
- Eddie Small (2016-04-14). "Chris Rivers, Son of Big Pun, Seeks to Pave Own Way to Hip-Hop Stardom - Soundview - DNAinfo New York". Dnainfo.com. Archived from the original on 2016-09-17. Retrieved 2016-09-09.
- "[Interview] Chris Rivers Opens Up About Life Without His Legendary Rap Father and Developing His Own Career". The Source. Retrieved 2016-09-09.
- "Chino XL & Chris Rivers Join Saint Joe On "Homicide Fetish"". The Source. Retrieved 2016-09-09.
- "Chris Rivers". Allmusic. Retrieved 2016-9-9