|Full name||Christopher Rushworth|
11 July 1986 |
Sunderland, Tyne and Wear, England
|Bowling style||Right-arm fast-medium|
|Domestic team information|
|2004, 2010–present||Durham (squad no. 22)|
|First-class debut||27 April 2010 Durham v Yorkshire|
|List A debut||5 July 2004 Durham v Sri Lanka A|
Source: CricketArchive, 30 May 2017
Rushworth made his debut in county cricket for Northumberland against Suffolk in 2004 Minor Counties Championship. He played a further Minor Counties Championship match for the county against Norfolk in 2005. In 2004, he also made his debut for Durham in a List A match against Sri Lanka A. He wouldn't feature for Durham again following this match until the 2010 season, when he made his first-class debut against Yorkshire in the County Championship. He featured in further List A matches in the Clydesdale Bank 40. In the 2011 season, he made his Twenty20 debut against Warwickshire in the Friends Provident t20. On 17 September 2014 against Northamptonshire, Rushworth took 9 for 52 and total match figures of 15 for 95, all taken in just one day of play, the best ever match figures by a Durham bowler in the County Championship. He also did it while keeping himself sober for a year for charity.
- "Minor Counties Championship Matches played by Chris Rushworth". CricketArchive. Retrieved 9 August 2011.
- "List A Matches played by Chris Rushworth". CricketArchive. Retrieved 9 August 2011.
- "First-Class Matches played by Chris Rushworth". CricketArchive. Retrieved 9 August 2011.
- "Twenty20 Matches played by Chris Rushworth". CricketArchive. Retrieved 9 August 2011.
- "Durham bowler takes 15 wickets to sink Northants". BBC. Retrieved 17 September 2014.
- Chris Rushworth takes 15 wickets in one day for Durham - see them all