From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Chris Sauve is a Canadian animator. He has done some directing, but works primarily as an animator. He has worked on several television shows (The Raccoons, The Ren and Stimpy Show, Futurama, Baby Blues) and films (Iron Giant, Home on the Range).
My Life as a Teenage Robot episodes
- "Hostile Makeover/Grid Iron Glory"
- "Dressed To Kill/Shell Game"
- "The Wonderful World of Wizzly/Call Hating"
- "A Robot For All Seasons"
- "Future Shock/Humiliation 101"
- "Last Action Zero/Mind Over Matter"
- "Love 'Em Or Leash 'Em/Teen Team Time"
- "Pajama Party Prankapalooza/Sister Sledgehammer"
- "Dancing with My Shell/Around the World in Eighty Pieces"
- "A Pain In My Sidekick/Crash Pad Crash"
- "Victim of Fashion"
- "Designing Women/Robot Riot"
- "Bradventure/Mama Drama"
- "Toying with Jenny/Teenage Mutant Ninja Troubles"
- "Weapons of Mass Distraction/There's No Place Like Home School"
- "Teen Idol/Good Old Sheldon"
|This article relating to an animator is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|