Paul Hunter Classic 2017
|Born||5 December 1998|
|Highest ranking||85 (August 2018)|
|89 (as of 22 October 2018[needs update])|
2017 China Championship (qualifying)
|Best ranking finish||Last 32 (2017 Scottish Open)|
In March 2017, Totten entered the 2017 EBSA European Snooker Championship as the number 28 seed, he managed to advance to the final where he defeated Andres Petrov 7–3 in the final to win the championship. As a result, Totten was given a two-year card on the professional World Snooker Tour for the 2017/2018 and 2018/2019 seasons.
Performance and rankings timeline
|Ranking[nb 1]||[nb 2]||[nb 3]||84|
|Paul Hunter Classic||A||1R||WD|
|Northern Ireland Open||A||1R|
|World Grand Prix||DNQ||DNQ|
|Tour Championship||Not Held|
|Former ranking tournaments|
|Performance Table Legend|
|LQ||lost in the qualifying draw||#R||lost in the early rounds of the tournament
(WR = Wildcard round, RR = Round robin)
|QF||lost in the quarter-finals|
|SF||lost in the semi-finals||F||lost in the final||W||won the tournament|
|DNQ||did not qualify for the tournament||A||did not participate in the tournament||WD||withdrew from the tournament|
|NH / Not Held||means an event was not held.|
|NR / Non-Ranking Event||means an event is/was no longer a ranking event.|
|R / Ranking Event||means an event is/was a ranking event.|
|MR / Minor-Ranking Event||means an event is/was a minor-ranking event.|
- It shows the ranking at the beginning of the season.
- He was an amateur.
- New players on the Main Tour don't have a ranking.
Amateur finals: 2 (2 titles)
|Outcome||No.||Year||Championship||Opponent in the final||Score|
|Winner||1.||2016||Scottish Amateur Championship||Craig MacGillivray||7–4|
|Winner||2.||2017||EBSA European Snooker Championship||Andres Petrov||7–3|
- "Career-total Statistics for Chris Totten - Professional". CueTracker Snooker Results & Statistics Database. Retrieved 25 March 2017.
- "Chris Totton European Snooker Champion 2017". European Billiards & Snooker Association. Retrieved 19 March 2017.
- "The Next Wizrad Of Wishaw?". World Snooker. Retrieved 19 March 2017.
- "Ranking History". Snooker.org. Retrieved 6 February 2011.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Chris Totten.|
- Chris Totten at CueTracker.net: Snooker Results and Statistic Database