|Net worth||$360 million (as of 12/12/2016)|
|Title||Co-Founder of GitHub|
Chris Wanstrath is an American technology entrepreneur. He is the co-founder and CEO of GitHub, a social network centered around software development, which he created with Tom Preston-Werner in 2008. Before starting GitHub, he worked with CNET on GameSpot. According to Forbes his net worth is estimated to be $360 million  and he is listed in Forbes Magazine in America's richest entrepreneurs under 40, as well as Fortune Magazine's 40 under 40. He was one of the key speakers at NASA's open source summit. He was named in CNBC's Disruptor 50 list.
- "Crunchbase - Chris Wanstrath".
- "Forbes Profile - Chris Wanstrath".
- "Forbes List of America's Richest Entrepreneurs Under 40".
- "Fortune : 40 Under 40".
- "NASA : Open Source Summit Speaker - Chris Wanstrath".
- "CNBC Disruptor 50 - Chris Wanstrath".
- GitHub co-founder Chris Wanstrath shares his story, University of Cincinnati
|This article about a chief executive from the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|