Willock playing for Arsenal U19 in 2015
|Full name||Christopher Anthony Willock|
|Date of birth||31 January 1998|
|Place of birth||Waltham Forest, England|
|Height||1.78 m (5 ft 10 in)|
* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 1 September 2018|
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 27 March 2018
Born in Waltham Forest, London, Willock joined Arsenal's academy when he was five years old. He, then aged 16, appeared for the Arsenal first team in a pre-season friendly in 2014 when Arsène Wenger described him as a "very interesting player". At the end of the 2015–16 season, he scored and provided two assists in a victory over Aston Villa in the U21 Premier League play-off final held at the Emirates Stadium. He made his first team debut on 20 September 2016 against Nottingham Forest in the League Cup.
Willock has two brothers, Matty and Joe, who are also footballers. All three brothers shared a pitch when Manchester United played a reserve game against Arsenal in May 2017. Willock is of Montserratian descent.
- "Chris Willock - Mallorca Futbol". Mallorca Futbol. Retrieved 16 April 2016.
- "Chris Willock". 11v11. Retrieved 16 April 2016.
- "Introducing Chris Willock". Youtube.com.
- Bleaney, Rob (21 July 2014). "Arsène Wenger identifies 16-year-old Chris Willock as next Arsenal star". The Guardian. Retrieved 9 July 2017.
- "Arsenal's Chris Willock gives masterclass as Under-21s are promoted to Division One". Metro.co.uk.
- "Christopher Willock: Profile". Arsenal.com.
- "Nottingham Forest vs. Arsenal - 20 September 2016 - Soccerway". soccerway.com. Retrieved 2016-09-22.
- "Chris Willock joins Benfica". Arsenal F.C. Retrieved 1 July 2017.
- "Chris Willock: "Estou muito entusiasmado"" [Chris Willock: "I am very excited"]. S.L. Benfica (in Portuguese). 2 July 2017. Retrieved 3 July 2017.
- "Dozzell Set for England Training Camp". TWTD.co.uk.
- "Who is Arsenal youngster Chris Willock?". The Sun.co.uk.
- "ForaDeJogo.net - Chris Willock (Christopher Anthony Willock)". ForaDeJogo.