Chris Wright (programmer)
Chris Wright is a Linux kernel developer and CTO with Red Hat. He was the Linux kernel co-maintainer for the -stable branch with Greg Kroah-Hartman. He is involved in Linux kernel security related topics and is currently the maintainer for the LSM framework.
Chris is vice president and chief technology officer (CTO) at Red Hat.
- "Xen Community Spotlight". www-archive.xenproject.org.
- "Linux kernel Maintainers file, line 6254". Archived from the original on 2017-01-01. Retrieved 2009-04-14.
- "Linux: Reporting Kernel Security Issues | KernelTrap". Archived from the original on 2009-07-09. Retrieved 2009-04-07.
- "Security '02 Technical Program - Abstract". www.usenix.org.
- "OpenDaylight Leadership". Archived from the original on April 17, 2016.
- "Chris Wright". www.redhat.com.