|Elevation||991 ft (302 m)|
|Time zone||Eastern (EST) (UTC-5)|
|• Summer (DST)||EDT (UTC-4)|
|GNIS feature ID||1048601|
Chrisman is an unincorporated community in Oak Run Township, Madison County, Ohio, United States. It is located at Coordinates: , at the intersection of London-Circleville Road (State Route 56) and Gregg Mill Road (Township Highway 100), about four miles southeast of London.
Chrisman was never platted. The Chrisman Post office was established on October 16, 1896, but was discontinued on October 31, 1901. The mail service is now sent through the London branch. As of 1915, the community contained little more than a few houses.
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Chrisman, Ohio
- Rand McNally. The Road Atlas '06. Chicago: Rand McNally, 2006, 80.
- Bryan, Chester E., History of Madison County, Ohio, B.F. Bowen & Company, Inc., Indianapolis, Indiana, 1915, Pg. 181.
- U.S. Geological Survey Geographic Names Information System: Chrisman Post Office
|This Madison County, Ohio state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|