|Founder(s)||Dr. Tom Mullins|
|Senior pastor(s)||Todd Mullins|
Christ Fellowship is a megachurch located in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida. According to Outreach Magazine, Christ Fellowship is currently the tenth largest church in the United States. and is a non-denominational church.
Christ Fellowship currently has seven locations in South Florida: Palm Beach Gardens main location, CityPlace (West Palm Beach), Royal Palm Beach, Boynton Beach, Stuart, Port St. Lucie, and Okeechobee. Christ Fellowship holds two services in Spanish called CF en Español in South Campus (across from Main Campus) Palm Beach Gardens and Royal Palm Beach. Also, streams weekend services live on the website Church Online and via smartphone mobile app "Christ Fellowship App." The campuses together with church online average over 30,000 in attendance each weekend.
Christ Fellowship operates the Kaleo School of Biblical Leadership. It also has a feeding program for children.
- "View 2016 Top 100 Church - OutreachMagazine.com OutreachMagazine.com". www.outreachmagazine.com. Retrieved 2017-04-25.
- Legends & Legacies: Pastor Tom Mullins Archived July 18, 2011, at the Wayback Machine.
- The mass appeal of the mega-church[permanent dead link]
- Megachurch Search Archived January 24, 2009, at the Wayback Machine.
- Nicols, Carolyn (November 25, 2014). "Church's backpacks nourish schoolchildren". Baptist Press. Southern Baptist Convention.
The seven campuses of the 9,000-member church contribute funds and volunteer staffing to keep children fed
- Davisson, Jan. "Palm Beach Gardens Fountain of Youth." PBG Lifestyle Magazine Dec. 2008: 38-39. RWW Enterprises, LLC.
- Gardens Campus
- Royal Palm Campus
- Stuart Campus
- CityPlace Campus