Jump to navigation Jump to search
Christelle may refer to:
- Christelle Avomo (born 1992), pop singer from Gabon
- Christelle Bosker, South African Paralympic athlete
- Christelle Bulteau (born 1963), former French track and field athlete
- Christelle Chobet (born 1986), French rugby union player
- Christelle Ciari (born 1976), Japanese actress
- Christelle Cornil (born 1977), Belgian actress
- Christelle Daunay (born 1974), French long distance runner
- Christelle Diallo (born 1993), French basketball player
- Christelle Laura Douibi (born 1985), Algerian alpine skier
- Christelle Le Duff (born 1982), French rugby union player
- Christelle Ferrier-Bruneau (born 1979), French racing cyclist
- Christelle Guignard (born 1962), retired French alpine skier
- Christelle Lefranc (born 1980), French fashion model
- Christelle Ndila (born 1990), beauty queen from the Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Christelle N'Garsanet (born 1983), Ivorian professional basketball player
- Christelle Nana Tchoudjang (born 1989), Cameroonian volleyball player
- Chrystelle Trump Bond, American dancer, choreographer, and dance historian
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Christelle.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Christelle is derived from the Latin word "Christellux" known for "Kristel Salloum".