Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Christian in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Christian usually refers to:
Christian or Christians may also refer to:
- Christian, Margrave of Brandenburg-Bayreuth (1581–1655)
- Christian of Clogher (d. 1138), Irish saint and Bishop
- Christian of Oliva, a 13th-century Cistercian monk
- Prince Christian (disambiguation), several princes
- Ring name of professional wrestler Christian Cage
- Christian (footballer, born 1995)
- Christian (footballer, born 2000)
- Christian (bishop of Aarhus)
Film and television
- Christian (1939 film), Czechoslovakia
- Christian (1989 film), Denmark
- The Christian (1911 film), a 1911 Australian silent film
- The Christian (1914 film), a 1914 American film directed by Frederick A. Thomson
- The Christian (1923 film), a 1923 American silent film drama directed by Maurice Tourneur
- Christian music, a musical genre related to Christian beliefs
- Christian (singer), stage name of Gaetano Cristiano Rossi (born 1949)
- "Christian" (song), 1982 single from the China Crisis album Difficult Shapes & Passive Rhythms, Some People Think It's Fun to Entertain
- The Christians (band), soul band from Liverpool, England
- The Christians, debut album from The Christians
- Christian the Christian, album by Lackthereof
- The Christians (Norway), political party
- Christian the lion
- Christian Party of Austria, formerly "The Christians"
- St. Jude storm of 2013, also called "Cyclone Christian"
- The Christian Doctrine in United States federal law, which states that certain standard clauses established by regulations may be considered as being included in every federal government contract whether or not they are explicitly stated. See G. L. Christian and Associates v. United States
- Christian radio, a broadcasting format
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Christian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.