From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Christian (film))
|Look up Christian in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A Christian is an adherent of Christianity.
Christian may also refer to:
- Anything associated with Christianity
- Christian Church (Disciples of Christ)
- Christian churches and churches of Christ
This section lists people commonly referred to solely by this name.
- Christian, the protagonist in John Bunyan's novel The Pilgrim's Progress
- Christian of Clogher (d. 1138), Irish saint and Bishop
- Christian of Oliva, a 13th-century Cistercian monk
- Christian (French actor) (1821–1889), stage name of Christian Perrin, a 19th-century French actor and singer
- Christian (singer) (born 1949), stage name of singer Gaetano Cristiano Rossi
- Prince Christian (disambiguation), several princes
- Christian (wrestler) Stage name of professional wrestler, Jay Reso
- Christian, West Virginia
- Christian Island (Ontario)
- Christian County, Illinois
- Christian County, Kentucky
- Christian County, Missouri
- "Christian" (song), a 1982 single from the China Crisis album Difficult Shapes & Passive Rhythms, Some People Think It's Fun to Entertain
- The Christians (band), soul band from Liverpool, England
- Christian the Christian, album by Lackthereof
- Christian (1939 film), a 1939 Czech film
- Christian (1989 film), a 1989 Danish film
- The Christians (political party), a minor party in Austria
- St Jude storm of 2013 in Northwestern Europe, also named Christian
- Christian the lion
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Christian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.