This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (April 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Occupation||Film director, screenwriter|
Prior to working in the film business Christian Alvart worked in various positions, most recently as a senior editor at Filmmagzin X-TRO. In 1999 he made his debut as a film director with the thriller Curiosity & the Cat, for which he also wrote the screenplay. His next film was the thriller Antibodies. Pandorum was Alvart's first Hollywood movie. His latest film was Case 39, in which Renée Zellweger played the lead role.
- Curiosity & the Cat (1999)
- Antibodies (2005)
- Pandorum (2009)
- Case 39 (2009)
- 8 Uhr 28 (2010)
- Banklady (2013)
- Halbe Brüder (2015)
- Tschiller: Off Duty (2016)
- Steig. Nicht. Aus! (2018)
- "Christian Alvart - filmportal.de". www.filmportal.de.
- "EXCLUSIVE: Pandorum's Christian Alvart talks CAPTAIN FUTURE adaptation". Quiet Earth.
|This biographical article related to film in Germany is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|