According to the AMORC digest (publications given by the AMORC organization to its members periodically) He became a Rosicrucian at the tender age of 15.
Christian Bernard maintains a low key profile and is married to a woman named Helene whom together are dedicated to the esoteric duties and also; have a total of three children that are also members of the AMORC.  His passion for the game of soccer (commonly known as Football in the United Kingdom) is also noted in the official webpage of the organization.
- "So Mote It Be" (1995)
- "Questions And Answers" (2001)
- "Rosicrucian Reflections" (2012)
- "Imperator Christian Bernard Biography". Rosicrucian.org. 1990-04-12. Retrieved 2012-03-24.
- "Christian Bernard, Imperator | The Rosicrucian Order, AMORC". The Rosicrucian Order, AMORC. Retrieved 2017-05-11.
- Bernard, Christian (2004-01-01). So Mote It Be!. San Jose, CA: Rosicrucian Order, AMORC. ISBN 9781893971073.
- "Rosicrucian Questions and Answers". Goodreads. Retrieved 2017-05-11.
- "The Rosicrucian Order - AMORC". amorc.org.uk. Retrieved 2017-05-11.
|This biographical article about a French religious figure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|