Daniel interviewed by Dulce Osuna in 2018
|Born||March 20, 1984|
Christian Daniel (born March 20, 1984) is a Puerto Rican singer-songwriter and actor.
Daniel is a singer-songwriter. At the age of 17, Daniel recorded his first demo with vocal coach Socky Torres. He sent demos to several recording companies until Emilio Estefan invited him to Miami to record his premier album Christian Daniel (2007). He was the first artist signed to the record label Bad Boy Latino. Several of his songs have charted on various Billboard charts. As of 2015, he has released three studio albums. In addition to music, Daniel has also acted in Telemundo telenovelas including El fantasma de Elena and Santa Diabla.
Daniel moved from Puerto Rico to Miami circa 2007.
Daniel was a finalist in the 2016 Latin Billboard Music Awards for Solo Latin Pop Songs Artist of the Year and Latin Pop Song of the Year for his song "Ahora Que Te Vas." In 2017, he was nominated for the category Best Latin Artist by IHeartRadio Music Awards.
- Christian Daniel (2007)
- Todo lo Que Tengo (2011)
- Renacer (2015)
- Rodríguez, Joselin (2015-11-02). "Christian Daniel renace en la música". Hoy Digital (in Spanish). Retrieved 2018-05-13.
- Calavia-Robertson, Daysi (2015-03-06). "5 Things You Don't Know about Christian Daniel". Press Pass Latino. Retrieved 2018-05-13.
- "Farruko and Ozuna Added to Final Latin AMAs Performer Lineup". Billboard. Retrieved 2018-05-11.
- "Christian Daniel Hopes to Conquer Latin America with New Album". Latin American Herald Tribune. Retrieved 2018-05-11.
- "Gerardo Ortiz's 'Eres Una Nina' Hits No. 1 on Latin Airplay". Billboard. Retrieved 2018-05-11.
- "Christian Daniel Chart History". Billboard. Retrieved 2018-05-11.
- "Billboard Latin Music Conference 2015: Have You Heard Of Christian Daniel And His Music? [VIDEO]". Latin Times. 2015-04-30. Retrieved 2018-05-11.
- "Billboard Latin Music Awards 2016: See the Full List of Finalists". Billboard. Retrieved 2018-05-11.
- "Best New Latin Artist - iHeartRadio Music Awards: The Winners List". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved 2018-05-11.