Christian democracy (disambiguation)
(Redirected from Christian Democracy (disambiguation))
Christian democracy is a political ideology that seeks to apply Christian principles to public policy. It is also the name of several political parties:
- Christian Democracy (Italy), 1943–1994
- Rebirth of Christian Democracy, 1997–2012
- Christian Democratic Party (Italy), 2000–present
- Christian Democracy (Italy, 2002), 2002–present
- Christian Democracy (Italy, 2004), 2004–present
- Christian Democracy for the Autonomies, 2005–2009
- Christian Democracy (Italy, 2012), 2012–present
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Christian democracy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.