This article may be expanded with text translated from the corresponding article in German. (December 2019) Click [show] for important translation instructions.
|Member of the European Parliament|
|Assumed office |
2 July 2019
|Born||April 27, 1988|
Kemnath, West Germany
|Political party|| German:|
Christian Social Union
European People's Party
|Alma mater||University of Bayreuth|
Christian Doleschal (born 27 April 1988) is a German lawyer and politician of the Christian Social Union (CSU).
Doleschal has been a Member of the European Parliament since the 2019 European elections. He has since been serving on the Committee on Regional Development.
In addition to his committee assignments, Doleschal is part of the Parliament's delegation to the EU-Kazakhstan, EU-Kyrgyzstan, EU-Uzbekistan and EU-Tajikistan Parliamentary Cooperation Committees and for relations with Turkmenistan and Mongolia. He is also a member of the MEPs Against Cancer group.
Since September 2019, Doleschal has been serving as chairman of the Young Union in Bavaria. In this capacity, he has also been part of the CSU leadership under chairman Markus Söder.
- ^ "Key dates ahead". European Parliament. 20 May 2017. Retrieved 28 May 2019.
- ^ "Key dates ahead". BBC News. 22 May 2017. Retrieved 28 May 2019.
- ^ "Alle Gewählte in alphabetischer Reihenfolge". Der Bundeswahlleiter (in German). Retrieved 2 December 2019.
- ^ Christine Schröpf (May 7, 2019), Angst machen Doleschal nur Gleichgültige Mittelbayerische Zeitung.
- ^ Christian Doleschal European Parliament.
- ^ MAC MEPs in the 2019-24 legislature MEPs Against Cancer.
- ^ Mike Schier (September 2, 2019), Junge Union in Bayern: Keine Angst vor Söder - Künftiger JU-Chef macht erste Ansagen Münchner Merkur.