Christian G. Fritz
Christian G. Fritz is a legal historian and a law professor at the University of New Mexico School of Law He writes on U.S. constitutional history, and his 2007 book American Sovereigns: the People and America’s Constitutional Tradition Before the Civil War, published by Cambridge University Press, traces the historical roots of popular sovereignty in U.S. law.
Fritz received his B.A. degree in 1975 and his Ph.D. in history in 1986 from the University of California, Berkeley and his J.D. degree in 1978 from the University of California, Hastings College of the Law.
- "Selected Works". Retrieved 2008-10-07.
- "UNM School of Law ¦ Faculty ¦ Christian G. Fritz ¦ Profile". Retrieved 2008-10-07.
- Choice Reviews Online
- Hildref Publication Review[permanent dead link]
- Law and Politics Book Review[permanent dead link]
- Society for Early Americanists
- H-Net Review[permanent dead link]
|This New Mexico-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|